(LotRO) Update 16.3 Release Notes, 3 Aug 2015
Quest and Instances
- PDFW potions no longer have a 1 second cooldown.
- Sundering of Osgiliath - Stealth skills have been disabled while inside the enemy courtyard.
- Sundering of Osgiliath - Quest deeds can now be completed.
- Sundering of Osgiliath - Quest: Hunting for Heads - quest now increments on defeat of any type of captain
- Sundering of Osgiliath - Quest: The Ornendil Bridge Belongs to Mordor - quest now progresses properly when on the bridge
- Sunken Labyrinth - Dagron boss changes: Charge now has a longer cooldown and does less damage. Poison Breath does less damage and won't hit a player multiple times during the same attack.
- Festivals - Fixed a bug where festival display horses could disappear.
- World Transfers - Premium and VIP players have been awarded 2 extra character slots