lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > XML modification help (L)

Unread 01-22-2011, 12:50 PM
The Indomitable
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

need an ArtassetIDs in deed log

I am having trouble finding an ArtAssetId for the deed log. It's the new reputation tab in the class/race section. I've tried a couple of random things but no luck.
Unread 01-23-2011, 05:13 AM
The Undying

Yes, I was searching for that too.
Read a couple topics back how to search for assetid's in the .dat with a hex editor (http://www.lotrointerface.com/forums...2&postcount=19)

I've searched through the client_general.dat and found out that Turbine uses normal name convention for that tab:
Code:
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="reputation_tab_highlight" 				FileName="..\..\deedlog\buttons\r_tab_highlight.tga" />
 	<Mapping ArtAssetID="reputation_tab_highlight_pressed" 			FileName="..\..\deedlog\buttons\r_tab_highlight.tga" />
 	<Mapping ArtAssetID="reputation_tab_normal" 				FileName="..\..\deedlog\buttons\r_tab_normal.tga" />
 	<Mapping ArtAssetID="reputation_tab_pressed" 				FileName="..\..\deedlog\buttons\r_tab_highlight.tga" />
 	<Mapping ArtAssetID="reputation_tab_rollover" 				FileName="..\..\deedlog\buttons\r_tab_rollover.tga" />
 	<Mapping ArtAssetID="reputation_tab_rollover_highlight" 		FileName="..\..\deedlog\buttons\r_tab_rollover.tga" />
BUT, these ArtAssetID's don't seem to work. So my guess is that they somehow forget to check the Skindefinition.xml file for replacements...

Bottomline of the story:
Either it's the code above, but is bugged, or it's a different code which I couldn't find.

Cheers from a disappointed Ray, who likes to know this code as well (as well as the barterwallet button on mainbar.
Unread 01-23-2011, 06:41 AM
The Undying

I be cautious about stating that your opening Turbine dat files.

Once upon a time it used to be able to open them but Turbine didn't like that so they started to encrypt them as far I have read some post in different site's.

I'm just saying.

Think the system spit the code out wrongly,Frosty is the person who would know since he design that system for coding.

I'm thinking Frosty been in vacation so we probably won't hear anything till next month or the next big patch 1 quarter year.
Unread 01-23-2011, 12:14 PM
The Indomitable

Yes, i forgot about the barter wallet and lotro store icon. Oh, well, I guess I'm waiting for them. thnx
Unread 03-26-2011, 01:29 AM
The Wary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray
Yes, I was searching for that too.
Read a couple topics back how to search for assetid's in the .dat with a hex editor (http://www.lotrointerface.com/forums...2&postcount=19)

I've searched through the client_general.dat and found out that Turbine uses normal name convention for that tab:
Code:
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="reputation_tab_highlight" 				FileName="..\..\deedlog\buttons\r_tab_highlight.tga" />
 	<Mapping ArtAssetID="reputation_tab_highlight_pressed" 			FileName="..\..\deedlog\buttons\r_tab_highlight.tga" />
 	<Mapping ArtAssetID="reputation_tab_normal" 				FileName="..\..\deedlog\buttons\r_tab_normal.tga" />
 	<Mapping ArtAssetID="reputation_tab_pressed" 				FileName="..\..\deedlog\buttons\r_tab_highlight.tga" />
 	<Mapping ArtAssetID="reputation_tab_rollover" 				FileName="..\..\deedlog\buttons\r_tab_rollover.tga" />
 	<Mapping ArtAssetID="reputation_tab_rollover_highlight" 		FileName="..\..\deedlog\buttons\r_tab_rollover.tga" />
BUT, these ArtAssetID's don't seem to work. So my guess is that they somehow forget to check the Skindefinition.xml file for replacements...

Bottomline of the story:
Either it's the code above, but is bugged, or it's a different code which I couldn't find.

Cheers from a disappointed Ray, who likes to know this code as well (as well as the barterwallet button on mainbar.
Hi,

I registered just to respond that the reputation tab mapping now works properly with the volume 3 book 2 update launched on march 21st.

Of course, now we have another instance tab that I can't find, "In Their Absence" for the new instance cluster launched with the update. Ugh. =(

Cheers, =)