lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Interface Downloads Discussion > Released Interfaces (L)

Unread 07-03-2007, 10:03 PM
GM, Scarlet Underground
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

ScarletU - official UI skin of the Scarlet Underground

ScarletU is based on "Elaboration" by Trottimus.

Scarlet Underground resides on the Silverlode server.
Unread 07-03-2007, 10:15 PM
GM, Scarlet Underground
Premium Member

Having an issue with a couple graphics. Anyone know what the asset id's for these cricled graphics are?

Also, I'm assuming that the money bag background is broken? I've got a red one in place, directed by the xml file, and it remains blue.
Edit: I figured out that the money bag art we have access to is the art in the vendor windows, not character window.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	missing.jpg
Views:	1539
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	62  

Last edited by Aalwein : 07-03-2007 at 10:52 PM.
Unread 07-03-2007, 11:40 PM
The Undying

The two images you're looking for are chat_unread_overlay.tga and box_01_titlebar.tga

I haven't figured out how to change the money overlay in the character window either, and I've opened every image file they've given us in the art pack...unless...it's a different ArtrAsset that points to the same image. I saw one person who got it to change...I'll have to comb through their interface to figure it out...if I can even find it. lol

Edit: Now I just feel dumb. lol The interfaces I saw with a different graphic there are all MP chars being displayed...theirs is automatically red instead of blue. I'm betting leaving out that ArtAsset was just an oversight. Hopefully, we can get a word from Frosty on it being released to us.

Last edited by Khanon : 07-03-2007 at 11:58 PM.
Unread 07-04-2007, 12:06 AM
GM, Scarlet Underground
Premium Member

Thanks Khanon. EDIT: chat_uread_overlay.tga has been modified for awhile now I realized. The asset used in the IM window must be different but I didn't notice anything in the default ui.

Now how about these issues:

Top: can't seem to figure out which asset this one is EDIT: nm, I found it.

Bottom: with Trottimus's new art in 1.3, this happens at the stable-master. You can see the graphics are different on the top three backgrounds. When you first visit the guy, they are black (like the lower three). After you mouse over them, they get the pretty background art (like the top three). It all goes back to black if you scroll the window or close and reopen the window. I'm thinking there is one more asset that needs to change?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	problems.jpg
Views:	1086
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	63  

Last edited by Aalwein : 07-04-2007 at 12:15 AM.
Unread 07-04-2007, 12:12 AM
The Undying

Oooo...yeah..mine's broke on the stablemaster there. going to have to figure that out right quick here. lol Thanks for posting this. I'll give a quick looksee and try to fix it in Shae Onyx and let you know here in a few minutes, hopefully.
Unread 07-04-2007, 12:26 AM
GM, Scarlet Underground
Premium Member

I think I found the last piece of blue art - title tab. Each title has a blue background when you highlight it as well as a blue border normal. Which assets are these?
Unread 07-04-2007, 12:45 AM
The Undying

Got me there...I don't have a title tab art or asset from turbine on my machine here...

I still can't locate the blasted thing that's broken the stablemaster rollovers. I've not found any other place where this occurs...only at the stablemaster.
Unread 07-04-2007, 01:37 AM
The Undying

ooo Found it, finally, as well...stablemasters use the vendor_item_repair panels... I was missing the vendor_item_repair_highlight image. *sighs*
Unread 07-04-2007, 01:45 AM
GM, Scarlet Underground
Premium Member

Ah now that you mention it, looks like Trottimus left out the "_item_" in version 1.3.

Code:
<Mapping ArtAssetID="blue_selection_vendor_item_highlight_active" FileName="selection\elab_blue_selection_vendor_item_highlight_active.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="blue_selection_vendor_item_normal" FileName="selection\elab_blue_selection_vendor_item_normal.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="blue_selection_vendor_repair" FileName="selection\elab_blue_selection_skilltrainer_ghosted.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="blue_selection_vendor_repair_highlight" FileName="selection\elab_blue_selection_skilltrainer_highlight.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="blue_selection_vendor_repair_normal" FileName="selection\elab_blue_selection_skilltrainer_normal.tga"></Mapping>
should be

Code:
<Mapping ArtAssetID="blue_selection_vendor_item_highlight_active" FileName="selection\elab_blue_selection_vendor_item_highlight_active.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="blue_selection_vendor_item_normal" FileName="selection\elab_blue_selection_vendor_item_normal.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="blue_selection_vendor_item_repair" FileName="selection\elab_blue_selection_skilltrainer_ghosted.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="blue_selection_vendor_item_repair_highlight" FileName="selection\elab_blue_selection_skilltrainer_highlight.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="blue_selection_vendor_item_repair_normal" FileName="selection\elab_blue_selection_skilltrainer_normal.tga"></Mapping>
Unread 07-04-2007, 01:51 AM
The Undying

Yeah...we can name the images whatever we want, but changing the asset id's won't quite work. hehe Might want to leave him a note so he can fix it.

I've uploaded v1.0b of Onyx with my missing images fixed...just waiting for approval.