lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 03-19-2010, 04:57 PM
The Indomitable

Exp Bar

Not sure if this is possible but....was wondering if theres a way to move the experience bar onto the portrait hp/mp bar?

Like a third bar .... and please talk in noob speak
Unread 03-19-2010, 06:06 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drahgunfyre
Not sure if this is possible but....was wondering if theres a way to move the experience bar onto the portrait hp/mp bar?

Like a third bar .... and please talk in noob speak
Moving the Exp bar anywhere else than at the bottom means much trouble for the authors.

I'm not sure the XP bar will render above or below the player vital bars so what we should be able to do is to move the bar around the vitals display, not on it.

I might be willing to give it a try.

I need your UI resolution, if you changed the size of the vitals bars or anything else so it's different than the default 1.0, a pic of your UI and the saved UI layout file you use "/ui layout save mylayout"
Unread 03-19-2010, 07:49 PM
The Indomitable

ok

i am usin the ui iaris toolbar atm I am using screensize 1440x900 other then the toolbar everything is normal...havent saved a layout but mylayout will be ok

Last edited by Drahgunfyre : 03-19-2010 at 07:52 PM. Reason: forgot something I will post the layout and stuff in one sec
Unread 03-19-2010, 09:32 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

So far, the only way to do this would be to make the toolbar fullscreen and hard-code the positioning of the Xp bar below the vitals, which would have to be manually placed there (or you could use a .layout file, now that we have those) But then you'd have to redo the toolbar for every resolutions.