lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > LotRO Wish List (L)

Unread 10-15-2008, 04:29 PM
The Wary

Mailbox

There are already about 10,593 different forms of skins to make ur interface screen nice. Is there anyone that is willing to turn away from creating/updating #10,594 and do something about the mailbox? I got excited when I saw a d/l called mail/mailbox...just another skin and where to put the button. What I'd like to see is a real mailbox mod...one that gives u a mailing list to choose from so u don't have to send mail from all your alts every 2 days to be able to mail multiple stacks to them without retyping their names 12 times. I have been hoping LOTRO would finally do it...but they haven't. I mean...I don't even write my name out every time in return address for Christmas cards! I use address labels. If we had a drop down list from the right of the send to who box, it would make things a lot easier and would save a lot of empty 50c "hi" messages just to update who I can send to every 2 days. Thanks for listening to my frustrations.
Unread 10-15-2008, 05:10 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

What your asking is something way beyond our control.
But hopefully Frosty can answered this.
I too wish for this feature.
We might have better chance to post for this wish on the official forums.
The game doesn't support plugins only skin modification and certain extent of moving some elements of the UI but not all.
Only Frosty and his team can make those features that we want.

http://forums.lotro.com/forumdisplay.php?f=132
Unread 02-06-2009, 03:50 PM
The Wary

please update the mailbox

can Blizzard or one of their representatives take something back to the crew and get them to update the mailbox??? it is severely lacking in capability. There needs to be a way to send multiple items to the same character without having to:
1. click compose email button
2. type the name of the character to receive the email
3. drag and drop the item to attach to the email
4. click send
5. re-open compose email

rinse and repeat dozens of time to send items.

addtional wants:
1. the compose window should remain open once it is opened until closed via <esc> or the close button.
2. Should be able to right click items in bags when the compose window is open and it populates the item slot in the email.
3. There should be a drop down list of previous emailed names and people in your friends list.