lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > LotRO Wish List (L)

Unread 11-20-2010, 07:54 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Yea, I know what you mean... as for automating it that would be nice, but how would we load the new data files unless "Missy" keeps them updated in a singlure place... but that would be something that I will let you figure out

One thing that would be nice is to have all the data in the recipe level including teir, profession, ect, that way it can all be refrenced at once when you pull that one element I know it would increase size and amount of memory required a lot so we will have to see how well lotro can handle the increase.

By the way, there is a bug in your converter, teir6 does not get closed before closing the profression. with xml it wouldnt be a problem, but lua is annoying about it closures.

Last edited by SanDBoX : 11-21-2010 at 12:37 AM.