lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 10-04-2010, 01:43 AM
The Wary

Question keep getting "unknown command"

I have installed the betalua plugins files and 2 other addons, but everytime I type /plugins refresh or /plugins load manager it gives the same error message UNKNOWN COMMAND

PLEASE help as I dont know what I have done thats not right!
Wow was never this hard XD

I am using the EU client that is on the 14 day free trial but I wouldnt think that would make a difference would it?
Unread 10-04-2010, 02:21 AM
The Unscathed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechrior
I have installed the betalua plugins files and 2 other addons, but everytime I type /plugins refresh or /plugins load manager it gives the same error message UNKNOWN COMMAND

PLEASE help as I dont know what I have done thats not right!
Wow was never this hard XD

I am using the EU client that is on the 14 day free trial but I wouldnt think that would make a difference would it?
F2p and Lua aren't available on the EU client for now.
Unread 10-04-2010, 05:32 AM
The Wary

AH BUGGERY NUGGETS!!!!!!

where do I sign up for the US client?!?!?!
Unread 10-04-2010, 07:47 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

And that ladies and gentlemen is why I love European folks.....I have never heard the phrase "Buggery nuggets" before in my life! LOL Thank you for that....you made me smile while enjoying my morning coffee. I do hope that Codemasters gets off their bums and gets you guys the F2P patch though. Really lame that it is taking this long. And sorry, I'm not sure where you would sign up for the US client seeing as that's all I have ever used.

~~Thay
Unread 10-04-2010, 07:55 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Try looking on http://www.lotro.com/ (make sure you have clicked on the US flag) and yes, Codemasters still needs to publish the new update. There are various tin foil theories about why that should be. Let us just hope that it will be soon published.

Last edited by Wicked Mouse : 10-04-2010 at 08:09 AM.