lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-19-2013, 02:31 AM
The Indomitable

Seems like LotRO skinning is dead

There are hardly any themes that get updates these days.

Nobody helps to answer questions here or on the LotRO forums.

There are nagging bugs that still have not been fixed, such as the inability to click on skills or get the popups when hovering on your primary skill bar.

I can't stand the default skin, but I also can't play without the primary skill bar being clickable. And resizing it to 1.01 or 0.99 makes it look horrible. It's a lose/lose situation.

I've tried updating the old Black Vellum skin, because I think it was the best one available, but with all the new changes to war mounts and anniversary portraits and stable panels and new alerts system, I'm in over my head if I can't get help and Turbine doesn't fix their bugs.

Last edited by cowgod : 06-19-2013 at 02:33 AM.