lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 09-11-2011, 04:34 AM
The Wary

Ingame Clock

Hey guys/gals/wizards,

im pretty new to this plugins scripting and what not and i have been trying to create a simple plugin that would show a (real-time/real-life) Clock in a window and perhaps had some options to shift the timezone aswell. I was wondering if someone has done such thing(and was willing to share) or perhaps could give good pointers if such was possible to do with this API stuff?
Unread 09-11-2011, 06:59 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

There is actually a plugin doing this very well if you want to check (not saying that your idea is bad or cant be done )

http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...nGameTime.html
Unread 09-11-2011, 07:13 AM
The Wary

didnt mean ingame time, but real world time. was thinking of more grand scheme of things. like a plugin that would would have adjustable clock. since we got to debate on our kin that not many can calculate their timezones and what not.

edit: checked that plugin, while it does show RL time, but its more of a alarm clock for ingame time.. when we need something for RL time, and for for different timezones.

Last edited by Brega : 09-11-2011 at 07:29 AM.
Unread 09-11-2011, 07:47 AM
The Indomitable

there is this plugins CTime, http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...374-CTime.html

lets you set 2 time-zones, and has a timer/alarm functions. Nice small display, I put it in the bottom corner of my screen.
Unread 09-11-2011, 08:05 AM
The Wary

Quote:
Originally Posted by stryker84
there is this plugins CTime, http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...374-CTime.html

lets you set 2 time-zones, and has a timer/alarm functions. Nice small display, I put it in the bottom corner of my screen.

That just migth be what i was looking for. ill test it out.

edit: that is very close to what i wanted, not quite but it will do just fine.

Last edited by Brega : 09-11-2011 at 08:15 AM.