lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 05-10-2010, 09:05 AM
The Wary

Switch between fullscreen/Windowd mode

Ello searched the forums but couldnt find any info bout this .

i have problem with daimon newest ui .

Works like a charm when in Fullscreen 1680w but when i alt/enter for windowed mode it goes crazy and second quick slot is ontop of the first quickslot . , i can live with that .

but when i go back to fullscreen the main bar stays 2-3 cm from the bottom and the quickslots are still above eachother . the only way to get rid of the problem is to relogg . and it sux . is there any way that this can be fixxed .

signed Ui noob

Maka
Unread 05-10-2010, 12:11 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Another known bug. This happens everytime you switch between the fullscreen and windowed mode. It only goes at it's intended place when you relog.

This happens with all skins that modify the mainbar code even slightly. That is the reason I added Universal version in my UI set. That version doesn't suffer from this bug and it can be used in every resolution without any additional work. The downside is that it doesn't look the same at all like my original UI.

Personally I don't have a problem with it as I just minimize lotro with Alt+Tab when I need to swap to windows.
Unread 05-10-2010, 12:34 PM
The Wary

Thanks for that . havent even thoght about alt+TAB

hope they will fix it, i presume this is from turbine side and cannot be fixxed in the code of the iu .

//Maka
Unread 05-10-2010, 12:45 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Yeah, nothing we can do. It's a developer issue :/