lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Interface Downloads Discussion > Beta Interfaces (L)

Unread 06-30-2007, 07:42 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Shae Onyx

Well, I've been working all night, again, on a new idea, and I think it's my favorite.

A simple black Onyx and Obsidian looking hotbar. Eventually, I'll get to skinning the whole thing.

Also, I'm temporarily using modified versions of Pro's combat "eyeballs" from his "Watching You" interface. I hope to eventually get some decent eye images of my own to use. In the meantime, I wanted to make sure that I gave credit where credit was due.

Speaking of credit, AncientWolf deserves a great deal of recognition for his work spurring me on to do my own. For now, the interface is built on his Fenir pack, though it's greatly stripped down. The panel and button graphics are my own.

I plan to eventually make this a 2-skin package..1 for classes that don't use fervour/focus, and one for those that do. I hate the off-kilter look of the interface without the pip bar.

The interface is a full-width bottom bar for 1280x resolution. There's a LOT more work to be done, but I've been playing with this getting on near 3 days straight and would like to both sleep and play some.

I've submitted an upload of this and it's just waiting for approval.

Correction...Cairenn was very swift about approving this. Thank you!

Edit: Wanted to give proper credit for the eyeball combat images.

Last edited by Khanon : 07-03-2007 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Error Update