lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > Graphics modification help (L)

Unread 11-30-2008, 09:38 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Developer Assistance Requested: The Small Attunement Gauge

I've been working on updating the Azure Glass interface to work with Moria, but I've run into issues with the small attunement gauge. I've moved it to where the focus and fervor are currently for my UI, but for whatever reason it's getting cropped its original width:

The tooltip will display over the entire 120 pixels I have made room for, but only the left-most 88 pixels are displayed. Those 88 pixels happen to be the exact width of the "ID_UISkin_PipDisplay_AtunementTemplate" and "Gameplay_AtunementUI" panels, but changing them doesn't seem to have any effect. Frosty or another developer, is that 88 pixel width hard coded somewhere or is there a panel I'm missing? I didn't have this problem with the focus or fervor displays.

Thanks.
Unread 12-02-2008, 12:58 PM
Tools and UI Engineer

It sounds as if you're changing all the correct values.

The source data appears to be incorrect - there are two different definitions for the ID_UISkin_PipDisplay_AtunementTemplate. That is going to cause problems when the UI is skinned in the game. At the moment, if the field isn't 88 pixels, it's not going to display correctly.

-P
Unread 12-02-2008, 03:06 PM
The Undying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty
It sounds as if you're changing all the correct values.

The source data appears to be incorrect - there are two different definitions for the ID_UISkin_PipDisplay_AtunementTemplate. That is going to cause problems when the UI is skinned in the game. At the moment, if the field isn't 88 pixels, it's not going to display correctly.

-P
He LIVES!! speak to us Mr Frosty of things hopefully to come.
Unread 01-26-2009, 07:44 PM
The Undying

I am having similar problems with my UI update. Nor width or height modification is not working as it should :/ .. hopefully this will be fixed in future patch. I would need at least 190x75 px size for the small attunement panel
Unread 01-29-2009, 09:28 AM
The Undying

I personally like the original Attunement panel, but what bugs me a bit is how green and red/orange glows stay, after attunement is back to neutral again. So after a couple of attunements to mending or offense, the panel is left with some unnatural looking rims of orange and green around it.
Unread 01-29-2009, 11:52 AM
The Undying

yea that's kinda messy I don't have anything against the larger meter either.. just would want to get my hands on the smaller one (and make it biiiigger)