lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 01-21-2011, 03:10 PM
The Wary

Help with the Calculator Plugin

Hey all, brand new plugin user here and I am having a problem with the LOTRO Calculator plugin. I recently downloaded the plugin manager as well as lotropad and the travel plugin and all of those work perfectly. But the calculator gives me an error and I really want this one to work. Been dreaming of an in-game calculator since 2007...

Anyway, I get the following error on loading attempt:

...nline\Plugins\Willby\Calculator\CalculatorWindo w.lua:5: Unable to resolve package "Turbine.Utils".

... Rings Online\Plugins\Willby\Calculator\__init__.lua:1: Failed to import package "Willby.Calculator.CalculatorWindow".

... the Rings Online\Plugins\Willby\Calculator\Main.lua:3: Failed to import package "Willby.Calculator".

I re-downloaded and unzipped the Examples package that Narrel posted on the LOTRO forum to see if I had the wrong version of the Examples. But I still don't see a Turbine.Utils in that package...only a Turbine.MathUtils.

So I ask is there a way for me to get Turbine.Utils in the correct spot to make this calculator work? Or will I just have to wait for it to be updated by the creator? Anyone else have a similar problem with the Turbine.Utils package? Would it be possible for someone to copy and paste the old Turbine.Utils file here and I just save it to the Plugin folder?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Unread 01-21-2011, 05:12 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

The files you need are there, just plugins that haven't been updated since the change look for them in the wrong spot. If you open the .lua files and replace any import Turbine.Utils at the top with just import Turbine it should resolve that issue.
Unread 01-21-2011, 06:06 PM
The Wary

Awesome, thanks! I'll give that a try.

EDIT: Yes this worked. Thanks again for the assist.

Last edited by Intrinsity : 01-21-2011 at 10:32 PM.