lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Interface Downloads Discussion > Released Interfaces (L)

Unread 09-29-2018, 12:19 PM
The Indomitable
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

[Plugin] DebuffVitals - new plugin for raiding and instances

Hi folks,

I made a plugin to assist with raiding. The plugin acts similarly to m_vitals for tracking multiple targets. It also includes monitoring of player-generated effects (debuffs, wounds, etc) that affect mobs.

The goal of the plugin is to assist players in tracking debuffs, times on debuffs, and mob targets when running instances and raids. For example, when I'm tanking Abyss of Mordath T2C, I create 4 DebuffVitals targets, one for each side boss and one for my main boss. The DebuffVitals target shows morale %, so it's easy to see when the side bosses become active. When these are active, I use the specific side boss DebuffVitals target to target the mob and pull it. I spend no time hunting around the screen for a mob.

An LM would do something similar, except paying specific attention to fire and frost lore debuffs, pet rotation debuffs, ancient craft, etc.

If you want to try this (especially if you're a debuffing class or a tank depending on a debuffing class), please take a look at http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...fo.php?id=1015. This is also available via Plugin Compendium.

Grimmerthan