lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-09-2010, 07:30 PM
The Wary

Help with Turbine store button

Hi

I must be doing something terribly wrong but no matter what UI I try that button keeps up (the one near the bags)

I have tried DaimonUI normal and purple (1680 res) but store button still there.

Durins Folk revisited does change it but what I really wanted was something that make it dissapear or completly blend it with the interface.

If its a simple thing and anyone is willing to explain it to me I will do it myself.

I also have read someplace else that the button can be turn off from the game if you are a VIP, I have a LTA and honestly cannot find that option anywhere.

Please help that thing is seriously getting on my nerves.

Thank you