lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 01-23-2011, 02:31 PM
The Wary

add-on for easier shopping (selling)

Is there an add-on which would allow for faster selling to vendors? E.g. to select all task items and sell them. Or at least sort the inventory so that all task items are in continuous lines, so that selling them is just finding where they begin and clicking, instead of visually sorting and reading the inventory all over.

I have AltInventory and it has filtering option - ok. But it does not help with shopping. Maybe if it allowed to physically sort the inventory by item type, then it would help, because I think in the shop items are sorted in no prticular order, so it is a physical sort.
Unread 01-30-2011, 01:47 PM
The Indomitable
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Unhappy

Unfortunately, addons have no way to interact with vendors at this time. I'm hoping they improve the API so that I can implement some of the half-dozen addons that I'd like to write.