lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > General Authoring Discussion (L)

Unread 12-18-2008, 07:08 AM
The Undefeated

Complete Moria XML-List?

Hi there,

at first let me say sorry if I missed a list like requested here, or if this is the wrong forum for it. I haven't played LotRo for a while (half a year), and after I started again last week, I am also working on a new UI, which you'll hopefully like.

Anyway, I am not aware of all the changes that have been made in the meantime, and my xml-list is older then 6 Month. So what I am requesting here is an updated, or full xml-list of all the things that can be modifed by now.

Or is there an interface which can be downloaded, which is 100% Moria compatible, and is also using all images, buttons, etc, so that I can download it to have an example.

Thanks for your help in advence,

Genesis
Unread 12-18-2008, 12:52 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I'm pretty sure this is what you want:

http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...UISkinArt.html

It's a dump of all the UI art assets and the XML behind them made by our friend at Turbine, Frosty.
Unread 12-18-2008, 01:37 PM
The Undefeated

Thanks very much, this is exactly what I was looking for. After I read on lotro.com that frosty is some kinda absent I wasn't sure if there is somethin official.

Anyway, thanks again for your help!