lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 01-31-2010, 07:17 AM
The Wary
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Turbine lotro bug of quickslot Bar 3, anyone else notice it?

Hey, i have been making my self a customiced UI interface and run in to a problem, that i can't find a solution.
Need to make an address for Codemaster/Turbine?

Getting straight in to the point, here is screenshot of my made toolbar:

as you can see Bar 3 of the quickslots is hidden under the toolbar and even if you get it on front, it will go back under it, once you exit and relog to game.
I tested this bug on over 10 UI interfaces, that i downloaded from your website and there was no other solution then have a transparent toolbar and no colour in it. Well it dosen't fix the problem, but only way to get to live with this bug. But i would like to have the black colour on the toolbar, after all the trouble i saw making my first and a very nice interface, if i say.

Here is a screenshots from the lotro default UI and it still have the same problem:

- Here i have just log on and just apply Ctrl+*

- Here i have just move mouse over the bar.

- Here i have clicked the bar with mouse to bring it on front.

- Here i have just moved it from position.

...and i have this same problem on my laptop. So there must be others that have come up with this problem aswell, because there is a lot interfaces with different toolbars in many colours.

Advices?
Unread 01-31-2010, 07:34 AM
The Undying

I have the same problem and have been having it since the day Lotro came out. It's something that has to be fixed by Turbine/Codemasters. It's normal and you learn to live with it. :/
Unread 01-31-2010, 12:49 PM
The Undefeated

it was explained to me that it is what setting they put for the background status. They have the 3 bar set at a low priority. while the other bars are set high. This is why they always stay at the front.

Only Turbine can fix it. there has been many complaints about it and they refuse to fix it. No one knows why either.

Faldiin
Unread 02-01-2010, 09:01 AM
The Undying

yeah known issue for a long time :/ .. also player vital frame is suffering from the same thing.