lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 07-27-2019, 07:59 AM
The Wary

Captain State pips

So, I was searching off the forum for this, but sadly it has never been done.

I'm currently setting up a completely new UI from my past one. But instead of the need to see my battle stats, I want to have pips. Now I could try code it myself, but I'm not the best at that. Can barely manage XHTML /HTML CSS. I did code in the past, but forgot all the stuff around lua, php, js etc etc.

So for this I would love to use pips, pips from https://www.lotrointerface.com/downl...orfulpips.html

So I wanted to put 3 pips above my minimap. 2 red ones and a blue one. The 2 red ones should indicate readied state being active, the third one in blue should indicate battle-hardened state is active.

If readied is not active, but hardened is, only one blue pip should appear.

Though, I'm not entirely sure if this is gonna be plugin based, or interface based.

I believe the captain it's states are classified as "Readied - Tier 1" and 2

I had found this in bevy o' bars it's captain module.

HTML Code:
--	Text that identifies the bar, Event that procs the bar, Name of bar, Function to run when proc'd
	{"EDR","IsInEnemyDefeatResponseChanged"		,"Enemy Defeat Response"		,function( sender, args )	changed ("EDR",WatchList[1],PlayerAttributes:IsInEnemyDefeatResponse()) end},
	{"FDR","IsInFellowDefeatResponseChanged"	,"Fellow Defeat Response"		,function( sender, args )	changed ("FDR",WatchList[2],PlayerAttributes:IsInFellowDefeatResponse()) end},
	{"RT1","IsReadiedTier1AvailableChanged"		,"Readied - Tier 1"						,function( sender, args )	changed ("RT1",WatchList[3],PlayerAttributes:IsReadiedTier1Available()) end},
	{"RT2","IsReadiedTier2AvailableChanged"		,"Readied - Tier 2"						,function( sender, args )	changed ("RT2",WatchList[4],PlayerAttributes:IsReadiedTier2Available()) end}
	}
Now I could try coding it myself, but that will require me to do some research again to lua :P

creating it would be awesome, but I wouldn't mind if I've to script it myself. But else it will require me to get back into coding again and thats gonna take me a lot of effort :P
Unread 07-27-2019, 07:25 PM
The Wary

Thanks, but a friend and I created a plugin. I mainly did the skinning/appearance and he the coding. We'll upload this soon to compendium.