lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Interface Downloads Discussion > Released Interfaces (L)

Unread 07-17-2009, 04:31 PM
The Wary

Daimon UI 3.2 Purple Difficulties

Hi there,

I'm installing my first custom UI for LOTRO. I followed the steps in the FAQ, created the requisite directories under my My Documents\LOTRO folder, and unzipped the complete Daemon UI 3.2 interface. I then ran the set_resolution.cmd included with the interface, and selected the 1680 resolution, (as my screen res is 1680 x 1050).

However, the UI elements all appear to be offset incorrectly... my morale/power do not fit in the UI slots, (they float a good inch above), and most of the bottom bar is located off-screen.

Is there something else I need to do here, or does this UI simply not support widescreen, thinking that 1680 width resolution indicates a larger height than 1050?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: Resolved much of this on my own by logging all the way out, re-running the .cmd file, and then logging back in. The UI was now correctly sized. However, as you can see in the below image, the target vitals are still offset for the actual UI. (I can drag the vitals UI to line up with the bottom bar of course, but the portrait, morale, and power do not line up with the vitals UI)

Last edited by xsikal : 07-17-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Unread 07-17-2009, 04:54 PM
The Wary

Hey I am trying to also get this setup but where is this .cmd file that you used? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks

Edit: nvm I found the file

Last edited by Irorin : 07-17-2009 at 05:18 PM.
Unread 07-17-2009, 05:19 PM
The Wary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irorin
Hey I am trying to also get this setup but where is this .cmd file that you used? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks
It's in the resolutions folder, under the main directory...

My Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\ui\skins\DaimonUI32 Purple\Resolutions\set_resolution.cmd

Basically, the .cmd file just does the legwork of manually copying over the appropriate .tga and copying over and renaming the appropriate .xml.