lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > General Authoring Discussion (L)

Unread 09-25-2010, 04:33 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Double UI- Above 40mb

I have two UI Skins mostly ready to be uploaded, but I noticed that they combined go above the limit of 40mb. I had both Skins put into one folder because they go together and would be a bit weird separate (you'll see what I mean when I upload them).

Is there a way to keep them together as one upload/download? Like changing from .zip to .rar or something?

(Note: If it matters, they are a total of 53.1 MB)
Unread 09-26-2010, 02:24 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I think Daimon used rar for his last release and that worked - I say give it a go!

7Zip also offers greater compression options - but not everyone can unpack them.