lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > DDO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (D)

Unread 01-22-2008, 10:57 PM
The Wary

Send a message via AIM to Thunderwolf Send a message via MSN to Thunderwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Thunderwolf
Talking Classic D&D interface :-)

I would like to request some D&D interfaces. You know the classics or even the rares of old Moduals. I can't wait to see what Classic D&D interfaces ppl will be coming up with. I plan on getting my hands dirty with my own creation in this format. Or even one based from the Warforge race. You know Darkwood, Adamantine, Mithral among the least of the building materials for the Children of the forge. Also interfaces based off of the Eberron Dragonmarked Houses. I just can't wait LOL
Lhazaar(Ghallanda)
Unread 02-01-2008, 10:44 AM
The Wary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderwolf
I would like to request some D&D interfaces. You know the classics or even the rares of old Moduals. I can't wait to see what Classic D&D interfaces ppl will be coming up with. I plan on getting my hands dirty with my own creation in this format. Or even one based from the Warforge race. You know Darkwood, Adamantine, Mithral among the least of the building materials for the Children of the forge. Also interfaces based off of the Eberron Dragonmarked Houses. I just can't wait LOL
Classic D&D? Like the old SSI Gold Box games? Heehee, that would be...interesting... The font alone would make me go insane

Just messin with ya. I know what you mean, it would be awesome. Warforged could maybe see everything all digital and gears? Yeah, I know they aren't actually robots, but still...
Unread 02-21-2008, 10:20 AM
The Wary

Toasters

You sir are correct. WF are NOT Robots. They are Toasters!
Unread 02-25-2008, 09:37 AM
The Unscathed
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dishevel
You sir are correct. WF are NOT Robots. They are Toasters!

Scythe says:

Go dismantle yourself, monkey.