lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > DDO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (D)

Unread 07-21-2011, 08:28 PM
The Wary

Improved LFM

Id like to see first of all a larger window to view the stuff. Id like to be able to automatically see people who are currently looking for group (within my level parameters) when I post a LFM, along with friends and guildies who are currently not partied who are within the level range.

When things become dire, Id like to have a sortable list of the class search where I can parse out all the partied, and individuals who have already turned me down.

Additionally, A black list ability would be wonderful. Where I can black list people I would rather never party with ever again.

Last edited by RoboGerbil : 07-21-2011 at 08:32 PM.
Unread 07-22-2011, 01:20 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

All of this is not possible ATM, as this kind of information is not avaiable to plugins. A skin can also not solve this, unfortunately.

This feature has not changed a bit in many years and some updates by Turbine are necessary.
Unread 07-22-2011, 06:17 AM
The Undefeated

There's been a lot of posts on Turbines forums for improved LFF interface, make a post on there, preferable on an existing long thread if you can find one, as one thread with many posts stands out more than many threads with one post.