lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > DDO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (D)

Unread 09-21-2010, 10:39 AM
The Wary

mail box

A way to bulk mail things to people would be wonderful, I am not sure if this is possible to change at all, but If I am not near my vault and have extra items I want to mail to one of my other characters, it would be fantastic if there was a way to expedite this.

If there is a way to alter the amount of attachment slots for each mail sent, or maybe even just a way to keep up the same name for repeated mailings without copying and pasting or retyping each time would be very nice .

Thanks for all these great plugins, I am loving them.
Unread 09-24-2010, 11:29 AM
The Wary
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

This definitely is not possible in DDO. Perhaps you meant to post in the LotRO section of the forums?