lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > General Authoring Discussion (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-19-2010, 05:11 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

New version of Bevy O' Bars

My new version of Bevy O' Bars is moving apace. I am completely re-doing it from the ground up to take advantage of what I understand now of classes. Thanks DeusDictum and DigitalUtopia!

It is different enough from the current version that save files will not transfer.

However, it does have;
  • Faders are now completely optional
  • Stance bars make an appearance at last!
  • Re-sizeable quickslots! Nice big icons or really tiny ones - take your pick!

I would like to make it available for alpha testing to brave fellows, and am looking for volunteers!

Please, post below and if I get more than zero I will post the files here.