lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 07-29-2009, 07:38 AM
The Wary

Lore master UI with plenty of quickslots :D

looking for a nice set up for my lore master and realativly new to the ui changing. only downloading and using not making own.
want a bit of colour and change to ettenmoor ranking as mainly a pvp person!
but also want as mentioned the quickslots which is the main aim please link me a nice skin or 2 for me to look at and maybe use
thanks
tob member of lotro eldar
Unread 07-29-2009, 11:21 AM
The Undying

There's nothing that any downloadable skin can do about quickslots. Instead, in the game, go to Options (Ctrl+O), click the Quickslots button on the right, and you will be given options to control 5 extra quickslot bars in addition to the main bar. Tha's 72 slots total. I would check all of the "Always show bar x" options. Then, you can make each individual bar vertical or horizontal. The "dock" options lock those bars in place directly over the main bar. Or, if they're not docked, you can press Ctrl+\ (backslash) and boxes for almost all of the pieces of the ui will show up, and you can find the quickslots and drag them wherever you want.
Unread 07-31-2009, 06:21 AM
The Wary

yea i considered that but didnt know if there was some sort of layout you couold get and somebody in game gave me link to the

small mainbar suite

on this website which is handy!

another querie (not sure of spelling) is cant get fenrirwood newest layout on game can download fine etc just cant seem to use it on game is there a bug or have i done something wrong tried a few times and no luck with it