lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Interface Downloads Discussion > Beta Interfaces (L)

Unread 05-02-2010, 12:28 PM
The Undefeated
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

JappMes Mirkwood Ivy

(Removed link to off-site download - Cair)

Last edited by JappMe : 05-02-2010 at 04:13 PM.
Unread 05-02-2010, 02:22 PM
The Undying

wb mate
Unread 04-12-2011, 09:12 AM
The Unscathed

Redirect

lol I've heard good things about this UI but can't find it anywhere. Can anyone provide directions to it since an offsite link is not allowed?

Thanks for your assistance
Unread 04-12-2011, 09:53 AM
The Undying

JappMe left Lotro as far as I know and haven't updated his skin since Mirkwood expansion unfortunately.

You can find it here http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...JappMeUI2.html
Unread 04-12-2011, 11:25 AM
The Undying

The last adapted F2P Jappme UI, is the last version of JAPPMEUI3.

I had the luck to get it in time before everything was off. it is adapted for F2P, but not probably for the last 2 updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eili
I remembered that i had downloaded some times ago the JAPPme ui3.

After some search through old hard disks, i found the file.

This is the file called JAPPMEUI3.ZIP made last by Jappme and with the button store modif in the Skindef.

I will heberge the file for some times on my FTP, where you can dl it if you want.
This is a safe file, and my FTP is safe too.

I did not modified anything contained in that file.

http://www.zoopsie.com/download/jappmeui3.zip

I hope you can find inside what you want
Unread 04-12-2011, 09:18 PM
The Unscathed

Thanx

Thank you both very much.

I do seem to be having another problem with many of the other skins. I am a roleplayer but not a programmer, not even in xml (lol Esp. xml atm). I have an off brand monitor with which the best resolution I can manage (and the best proportioned resolution) is 1600x1200. I have tried editing the xmls of several skins using the formulas put forth in the posts and readme's of several skins. Best I can remember off the top of my head its something like x= (your height -1280) /2, y= (your width - 160).

All the ones that have problems are ones that move the buttons and features of the mainbar. In each of them, for some reason the toolbar end up closer to the standard location of the player vitals. A bit toward the top and right of center. I already tried Daimon's suggestion to someone else of completely removing the toolbar section of the xml, and it changed and in many cases breaks the toolbar. Making it look like it does when you 1st change from the standard Turbine skin to a new one.

I know a few of you are going to say live with it, use only the ones that work already, or learn to skin. I would learn to live with it, except that, like I said above I am a roleplayer and am trying to use different skins on each toon to set the mood as soon as I log in.

So far I have prolems with the following skins:

celtic
cleanlinez 0.8
Streamlined
Yessh

Any help you guys can offer would be apreciated.

JW
Unread 04-13-2011, 05:04 AM
The Undying

There really isn't easy solution what you're asking jeredwolffe.

If the skin edits the mainbar's size/position somehow then there's problem with the resolutions. I have tried to cower the most used resolutions in my UI but it's a LOT of work to keep all the files up to date, that's why many of the skinners don't directly do this themselves.

The formulas presented on the skin pages are basically the info how you can center the mainbar. I can't remember mainbar's ID now but it's mentioned in various guides here.

To get a custom mainbar centered you need to know your own resolution and as well the dimensions of that specific skin's mainbar (you can check it from the xml or by a picture browser that supports targa files).

Then you can calculate the X and Y values. Actually you don't have to give a damn about the Y value as the UI doesn't allow overlapping so you can just use some high value in Y coordinate (like Y="2000") to make the mainbar to stay at the bottom.

X = (resolution width / 2) - (mainbar width / 2)

for Example you have 1600x1200 resolution and mainbar is 250x160
Y="2000"
X=1600/2-250/2
X=800-125
X="675"
Unread 09-27-2011, 04:37 PM
The Unscathed

Ivy is one of my alltime favourites. I used that for a long long LONG time... I even used it for a short time after the skin stopped working after MOM or so.

Glad there is a F2P version. Hopefully someone will update it.