lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > General Authoring Discussion (L)

Unread 06-26-2011, 08:55 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Send a message via MSN to Digital_Utopia Send a message via Yahoo to Digital_Utopia
Introducing the Thelyn Development Blog

First off, I realize this might come across as a bit of self promotion, and while admittedly that's probably pretty accurate; but here's the deal. I like getting feedback - as it either confirms or corrects whatever my opinions are - and the easiest way to handle feedback is while I"m working on it. In return, I'm pretty sure that there are people who would be interested in this project, and maybe interested in testing out whatever alpha/beta versions that are released.

Alright, so what is Thelyn? It's basically the Android App I "promised". Character info, Kin info, server status, and news - and perhaps a bit more before I'm done. Currently the project recently started actual development, after taking some time to get an understanding of the expected behaviors of an Android app, as well as working out a design.

For those of you who are interested, you can find the blog here. Feedback is more than welcome in the comment section, or in this thread. As for the rest of you? Sorry for wasting your time

Lord of the Rings Online
75 Fourohfour | 75 Artemedis | 60 Whiskeytango Foxtrot | 50 Mistah Boombastic | 56 Appetizer | 25 Aggromi
61 Onepointtwentyone Gigawatts

World of Warcraft
90 Downlo 85 Gravetaxi 85 Ümad 85 Artemedis 85 Guthuros

Last edited by Digital_Utopia : 09-20-2011 at 03:17 AM.
Unread 06-26-2011, 09:59 PM
The Undying

I would be interested in testing out the android app, please let me know when you have a sharable version and I'll check it out.
Unread 06-27-2011, 12:49 PM
The Undefeated

Willing Android tester here
Unread 06-27-2011, 04:40 PM
The Undying

very interesting