lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > Graphics modification help (L)

Unread 11-25-2009, 03:03 PM
The Wary

Cool Goldeneye HUD

I just started playing lotro here about a month ago and i have found the way the vitals are displayed to be horrible. As i understanding it changing the ui elements is very limitied so before i attempt to re skin the ui i was wondering if it is even possible to do what i would like to attempt.

Below is a screen shot of the way i would like the vitals displayed. The red bar on the far left is the players health, the yellow bar on the left is the mobs health, the green bar on the right is players endurance (a stat from another game) and the blue bar on the far right is players energy pool. The number in the bottom center with the blue graphic repersents the mob dificulty level. The plain text number is the mobs level

what i would like to do is replace the endurance bar (green bar) with a RK attunment bar, and the number at the bottom changed to repersent the lotro mob difficulty normal, signature and elite. I would be pretty content though with just displaying player vitals and mob health, and level.

any input would be appreciated
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	golden eye hud.jpg
Views:	1769
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	148  

Last edited by kliknik : 11-25-2009 at 03:07 PM.
Unread 11-25-2009, 04:47 PM
The Undying

Sorry, you can't change the shape of the health or power bars. You can change the vitals box around the actual bars, but not the green and blue bars themselves.

However, you can do pretty much whatever you want with the Attunement bar. All you have to do is edit images.

Here's one that made a few changes to the appearance:
http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...63-MilHUD.html

This attunement display (From Daimon UI) is completely different (In the top-right corner of the image):
Unread 11-25-2009, 04:58 PM
The Wary

Thanks so much for the reply Scypho. Its really a bummer that we cant change the appearence of the vital bars. I ran the goldeneye hud in Vanguard for 2.5 years and really liked the way it freed up so much screen real estate and you didnt have to take your eyes off the center of the screen were the action is taking place. I would much rather watch the fight then stay focused on health bars, but ohh well.
Unread 11-25-2009, 08:29 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

yea i know the feeling kliknik :/ I used to use similar that you presented here myself and I would have done that long ago if it would be possible ..
Unread 09-19-2010, 10:19 PM
The Undying

Send a message via MSN to Digital_Utopia Send a message via Yahoo to Digital_Utopia
Quote:
Originally Posted by kliknik
Thanks so much for the reply Scypho. Its really a bummer that we cant change the appearence of the vital bars. I ran the goldeneye hud in Vanguard for 2.5 years and really liked the way it freed up so much screen real estate and you didnt have to take your eyes off the center of the screen were the action is taking place. I would much rather watch the fight then stay focused on health bars, but ohh well.
Looks like someone was just about a year too early lol
Unread 09-19-2010, 10:42 PM
The Undefeated

Check this link.....closest I have seen to a Goldeneye HUD.

http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...-Palantir.html
Unread 09-19-2010, 11:38 PM
The Undying

Send a message via MSN to Digital_Utopia Send a message via Yahoo to Digital_Utopia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starcrusher
Check this link.....closest I have seen to a Goldeneye HUD.

http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...-Palantir.html
Funny, that looks strangely familiar...