lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 07-22-2011, 08:01 AM
The Wary

Palantir

Hi new here! I got Palantir running for some time, but now my morale bar seems to be set wrong. Now cant remember or find in any post or doc:

How do I set the values for the power and health bars that the associated quickslot will show the color letting me know to take action (click on rectangle tied to pots)...example set for 50% then green comes up for morale..

Im prob missing it but if I keep looking ill go blind.

ty
Unread 07-23-2011, 09:17 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Send a message via MSN to Digital_Utopia Send a message via Yahoo to Digital_Utopia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limbot
Hi new here! I got Palantir running for some time, but now my morale bar seems to be set wrong. Now cant remember or find in any post or doc:

How do I set the values for the power and health bars that the associated quickslot will show the color letting me know to take action (click on rectangle tied to pots)...example set for 50% then green comes up for morale..

Im prob missing it but if I keep looking ill go blind.

ty
The quickslots are meant for curables (i.e. wound, fear etc) and not for morale/power. Although there's nothing stopping you from using it for that purpose, the slots won't light up.

Lord of the Rings Online
75 Fourohfour | 75 Artemedis | 60 Whiskeytango Foxtrot | 50 Mistah Boombastic | 56 Appetizer | 25 Aggromi
61 Onepointtwentyone Gigawatts

World of Warcraft
90 Downlo 85 Gravetaxi 85 Ümad 85 Artemedis 85 Guthuros
Unread 01-09-2012, 04:59 PM
The Wary

belated ty, I figured it out.