Since Thaliruth wanted to stop supporting the plugin, and I have returned to playing LOTRO I will be reaching out to him for taking back further development, as I have done that before him. I actually am planning more of a rewrite that will be uploaded as Travel Window II. Please let me know what bugs are currently in need of a fix and what features could be added.
For now, my beta version fixes the High Elf racial that is broken in U28.2, cleans up some English and German text, and has re-enabled the Gondor/Rhovannion/Eriador maps with overlayed skills. This will be uploaded in a few min for testing.
Other than fixing bugs, some features I would like to implement:
- permanent fix for options window at low resolutions
- smarter sorting or ability to mark skills as favourite for easier finding in list
- re-enable adding the glan vraig map
- potentially adding inventory scanning so festival maps can become part of list
- ability to customize travel window icon
Keep bug reports and feature ideas coming.
The plugin page is here: https://www.lotrointerface.com/downl...fo.php?id=1113