lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > LotRO Wish List (L)

Unread 08-20-2012, 12:27 AM
The Wary

Export inventory to file

I have a spreadsheet I use to track my in-game cooking. It links together a 'menu', shopping list, and cooking and farming recipes. Entering 50 Lembas, say, tells me everything I need to buy or farm to make them. I have an inventory section, but maintaining an updated list of what I have is tedious. Could the inventory be exported to an external file, say a text file or Excel, from the LOTRO UI? If there is already a plugin for this, great! If not, I may be able to put something together with my rudimentary coding skills, if someone can point me in the right direction.
Unread 08-20-2012, 09:58 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

We can only save data to .plugindata files. AltInventory already saves each of your character's inventory (and other data) to a .plugindata file, you would have to parse the file to extract the information you want (or PM me an email address and I'll see about writing a simple app to parse the .plugindata and output a .csv)
Unread 08-21-2012, 12:20 AM
The Wary

That sounds great! I have sent you a PM.

Last edited by Eniad : 08-21-2012 at 12:35 AM.