lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > General Authoring Discussion (L)

Unread 09-04-2010, 10:22 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by daimon
I just wish there would be some other way to get rid of the "Lotro Store" text but guess there won't be any other viable option. That means the text will remain or the skin will be too hard to maintain for all resolutions etc.
Well, either make a skin with the original settings for the toolbar (from the book 9 xml files?), or edit the picture?

I'm just happy I figured out how to move it around for my toolbar skin...
Unread 09-04-2010, 10:45 AM
The Undying

Well i applyed the code you posted and my Shop button is gone.

It does not appear anymore on any of my character, either in mode 1680X1050 or a test one i use 1024X768

--concerning the xpbar, everything is gone BUT the center area text giving your level and the different xp made
Unread 09-04-2010, 10:54 AM
The Undying

Woops, not good about the xp bar...
Unread 09-04-2010, 11:04 AM
The Undying

Humm let me rephrase for the xp bar in case : all the art assets on the bar are gone, so it is great, color is still there but its good for alt. The only stuff is the central area text. I think its not so bad actually :P

here is all the things i found in the data, that seems to have a concern with the xp bar

Code:
   			<Element ID="LevelMeterText" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1" />
   			<Element ID="LevelMeter_BonusMeter" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1" />
   			<Element ID="LevelMeterBg" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1" />

<Element ID="ToolbarFieldMain_LevelMeter_Left_Cap" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
			<Element ID="ToolbarFieldMain_LevelMeter_Right_Cap" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
			<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Restxp_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
			<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Experience_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
			<Element ID="ToolbarButton_LevelUpXP_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
			<Element ID="ToolbarFieldMain_LevelMeter_Mid_Left_Cap" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
			<Element ID="ToolbarFieldMain_LevelMeter_Mid_Right_Cap" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
			<Element ID="ToolbarFieldMain_LevelMeter_Glass_Overlay" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
			<Element ID="LevelMeter_Overlay" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
			<Element ID="ToolbarOverlay" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
			<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Main" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
I am testing some of those as the

LevelMeterBg
ToolbarButton_Main

This one make the shop button reappear if i use it as well as the Skirmish button:
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_LevelUp_TutorialHighlight2" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>

Removing it make those 2 buttons vanish again

-----
Why dont they make that xp text a part of the UI choice, that way those who want it check it, and the others uncheck.
We can do that for names, items, etc why not that ?

-----
Made a lot of testing, i tried all the UI size available to see if my button shop would come back : its gone.
I tried in full window and in windowed mode for all.

I did not had to modify my skindef either, just a relog replace each element correctly but always without the buttonshop.

AHH i love that
<Element ID="Toolbar_WebstoreButton" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1">
</Element> <!-- end WebstoreButton -->

Last edited by Eili : 09-04-2010 at 11:32 AM.
Unread 09-07-2010, 11:33 PM
The Undying

nvm I started reading and this I figured it out...

Last edited by liftedplane : 09-07-2010 at 11:36 PM.
Unread 09-08-2010, 02:51 PM
The Undying

Great that you posted that stuff here, gave me some missing bits I needed to update my skin.

By the way, do you know the Mapping ArtAssetID for the positionable LOTRO store button? The 'normal' at the end of the bar I understood, but the 7 left / right buttons can have also a LOTRO store button and the skin of that one I don't know (or I have missed it in your post).

Also I don't know if other authors have noticed, but the deedlog buttons at the bottom have been changed in size... Now I have to remake them :''(

Ah well, gives me something to do in the evenings :P

Cheers,
Ray
Unread 09-09-2010, 11:15 PM
The Undying

so does anyone know what the art asset id is for the levelbar, the color on mine looks incredibly odd.... I can stand it, however it's rather annoying.

I've tried adjusting the setting in the definition... can't seem to figure it out, it's set to not show but it is... kinda odd

Last edited by liftedplane : 09-09-2010 at 11:55 PM.