lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > XML modification help (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-24-2010, 05:35 PM
The Unscathed

Newbie Drowning In A Sea Of XML!

Hi All,

Since the author hasn't been active on this site for 3+ years and repeated attempts to contact him/her have yielded no results, I am wanting to attempt an F2P update to the 'Cutsie' skin found here: http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...94-Cutsie.html

I have never skinned anything in my life, but I'm really wanting to give this a try. I'm having a lot of trouble getting rid of the custom side-mounted main toolbar and replacing it with a normal, bottom-centered toolbar. Can anyone help me with this? I just can't seem to get it right. I edit the xml to reflect the new art assets, I place the assets into the correct directory and....nothing.

I know it's a pain, but if somebody could show me how it's *supposed* to look, that would really help me out a lot. Thank you in advance!

Respectfully,
Emberleaf