lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 06-16-2008, 11:16 AM
The Wary

Question moving the bag buttons/etc

hello.

first i apologize if i posted this in the wrong section.

i'm trying to find a ui that gets rid of the menu/deeds/bag/etc buttons to the left and right of the quickslot bars. i've tried a few ui's that move them and i've also tried this ui: http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...tskinning.html
because that's the look i'm trying to get (very, very minimalistic. hiding as much as possible.) none of which seem to work.

some have the buttons as invisible but you can still hover over their location and click them, some just simply don't do anything.

i've read the readme's and i'm installing them correctly. is there something i'm missing? something i'm doing wrong?

thanks.
Unread 06-16-2008, 11:41 AM
The Wary

well i got dark ui working. the menu buttons are moved to the left of the screen and the bags to the right which is much better. however now i have about 4 'extra' quickslot bars that dark ui seemed to add and i can't put any skill on them or use them in any way. i'd just prefer they were gone if i cant do anything with them.

is there a way?
Unread 06-16-2008, 09:32 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

For your first problem, it could just be that you need to restart your client after loading the UI. Any time you load a new UI that changes the panel layout, you need to restart your client to have it properly take affect (it's a "feature").

As for your phantom quickslots, it's probably because it's using the default quickslot setup which may not work well with your custom UI. Play around with your quickslot settings (Options -> Quickslots), particularly paying attention to the "Always Show" and "Dock" options. Use this in conjunction with layout mode (Ctrl+\) to see if you can get the results you want.
Unread 06-18-2008, 11:31 AM
The Undying

So, you just want to get rid of the bag/panels buttons? http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...llToolBar.html