lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 10-22-2010, 12:16 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Need help reskinning mount button.....

I need some assistance with this if anyone could. I'm having an issue lining up the side button images with the center section of the button. Been at this for hours and I just can't seem to get it right. Here is a screen shot of my issue. Thanks in advance.

~~Thay
Unread 10-24-2010, 07:23 PM
The Undying

I'll start working on this soon as it seems there's finally some light at the end of Codemaster delay tunnel. Just remind me if anyone else wont beat me to it until I get my skins updated.
Unread 10-24-2010, 07:29 PM
The Undying

Okay. lol I've been hashing at it for a few days and I just can't seem to get the images to line up correctly. I did notice on your skin Daimon that you hadn't updated the dismount button. The update you did of Led Mirage's Durin's Folk has that button updated and it seems that if the button is just a skinned rectangle then it lines up fine. I guess just with different images it doesn't want to work. Either that, or I'm mental. lol

Thanks!
~~Thay
Unread 10-24-2010, 07:35 PM
The Undying

nah I couldn't update it as I didn't knew the necessary tags at the time - it's just the stock button what you see in the LM DF Revisited.

Speaking of tags.. these might help you out hehe:
Code:
<PanelFile ID="ID_UISkin_GamePlay_MountDisplayBox">
      <Element ID="MountDisplayField_DismountButton" X="58" Y="51" Width="115" Height="29"> 
        <Element ID="Button_MountTheme_left" X="0" Y="0" Width="24" Height="29"> </Element>
        <Element ID="Button_MountTheme_middle" X="24" Y="0" Width="67" Height="29"> </Element>
        <Element ID="Button_MountTheme_right" X="91" Y="0" Width="24" Height="29"> </Element>
        <Element ID="MountDisplayField_Button_Label" X="18" Y="3" Width="79" Height="20"> </Element>
      </Element>

<Element ID="MountPipDisplayField" X="0" Y="0" Width="90" Height="42"> </Element>