lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > XML modification help (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-04-2008, 02:21 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Yes Brode,

I believe that I, along with countless other UI enthusiasts, have devoted a lot of time to improving Turbine's interface (which I think was developed to suit new players, albeit being quite clumsy.) When people complain or make suggestions about the launch UI, we are the answer it seems.

I must say, if we only had some sort of development power or just a voice, we could together do great things.

We represent a very important figure in LOTRO's community; we are the folk who are willing to put in the time and effort to improve the game play and or the integration of different player's needs and desires. We help build the total player immersion.

I think, in a small way, we are one of many factors that have lead to the success of The Lord of the Rings online. I only wish Turbine recognized this.

I don't expect to be paid or appreciated, just a little more cooperation on Turbine's side.

We really should get together and express all of our ideas to Turbine via a letter or something--anything that will get our voices heard.

Maybe Frosty, you can assist in this?

/Ghandi mode

EDIT
P.S. It would be pretty cool to work for Turbine doing UI work IMO

Last edited by Supermax : 12-04-2008 at 05:14 PM.