Thread: Travel Window
View Single Post
Unread 08-22-2020, 04:35 PM
The Undying

1944/5000
thanks for the help in editing the plugin and if I can I still have questions and a few problems

question number 1:
there is a travel skill Return to Caras Galadhon in Lorraine for another race or a travel skill to Caras Galadhon in Lorraine is unique only to the high elf race because if it is unique only to the high elf race then the adjustment I made based on the procedure you published, ie that I replaced
text
HTML Code:
racialLocations: AddData ("Return to Caras Galadhon in Lorraine", "0x70048C8C", "Return to Caras Galadhon in Lorraine");
with this text
HTML Code:
racialLocations: AddData ("Travel to Caras Galadhon in Lothlórien", "0x70048C8C", "Travel to Caras Galadhon in Lothlórien");
so everything is fine but if on the basis of e.g. reputations and other races can travel to Caras Galadhon in Lothlórien so then the process of replacing the flood text with another text is wrong because preventing other races from using this travel ability can use the plugin.

question number 2:
when adding the line Travel to Kinship Member's House, I noticed that the travel ability to travel Premium House is listed only once, but as far as I know Premium House the player can own as much as he wants and now there are already 2 places where the player can buy Premium House coupons, namely western gondor ( cape of belfalas) and in Rohan so my question is how does the plugin work if the player has coupe houses in both premium house areas or if I have more coupe premium houses

Another problem is that in the settings window it is not possible to change the size so in the select tab many travel skills are called by the names of individual abilities (I use a monitor in 1920x 1080 resolution) and I have the same settings in the game so I could raise the plugin settings window and thus cancel the overlay but i don't know how to do it

Last edited by vecny.samotar : 08-22-2020 at 06:12 PM.