View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2011, 01:42 PM
The Wary

Hud with self and target?

I know that modding for here is completely diff then games such as WoW. But I've been using Palantir, great for a less visually intense hud for tanking or just watching your M/P yourself. But was wondering if was possible for someone to make a HUD like one i used to use in Wow. IceHUD i believe it was called.

The HUD design was similar to Palantir, but instead of just your personal Infor wraping around the center. It was givenextra bars.

Basicly on left side of your char it would show your Morale and power in a resizable dual bar set, to left of that you could also have it display Pet bars for those with a pet to make use. To right of your char you would have Target Bars, same layout as char bars just reversed, then you could have target of target.

I know it would take a bit of programing, but would be great for tanking. Have all the bars able to be resized, and repositioned. Could seperate by making the Hud replace those aspects in game. Like target window, target of target window, pet window etc.

Just curious if its possible to do this. Could even bee a revamp of Palantir, not sure. I know speaking from a tanks aspect, thi would be great, to be able to remove from fields of view your portrait window and your targets window plus the visual side of it would give a little better ability to how you could setup your on screen distractions to limit amount of looking around the screen you have to do instead of being able to just focus.