View Single Post
Unread 05-06-2010, 04:50 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

All your computers ?? huh

I have been asked about this issue from time to time. From my experience I know it only happens for a small portion of players who tries to use custom skins. The bug has been there from the beginning of the game.

It's always the player 3D portrait that that is bugged. Some have also reported it to shrink but usually it enlarges. I haven't heard that the same would had happened with the opponent's 3D portrait.

I am quite sure that the bug is somehow hardware related because only so few suffer from this. But as your all pc's have it that might indicate it's something else too, like some specific driver/software that causes this (you probably use basically all the same software/updates on your all computers). Perhaps you could list your graphic cards name here and maybe we could see a pattern if enough people does that.

I hope Frosty would notice this and pass it on to the devs who could possibly look in it further.

Last person who reported this to me had:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andior
i have an ATI Raedon XT1950 with the latest Driver 10.2
  • The only solution I know is to disable 3D portraits from the game options if you want to keep using custom skins.