View Single Post
Unread 06-24-2010, 03:21 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Help me to position my xp bar please or to hide it

Hello

After two days, I am asking for your help please.

I tried to center my xp bar under the main bar attacks and my quickslots and/or to hide it to only keep the text, but it seems that I do something wrong.

My resolution is 1680X1050 with a ratio of 16:9

here is the code I tried without succes to adapt.

Code:
      <Element ID="ToolbarFieldMain" X="0" Y="115" Width="1024" Height="90"></Element>
      <Element ID="Gameplay_AtunementUI" X="237" Y="116" Width="88" Height="60">
        <Element ID="PipDisplay_Atunement_Pips" X="0" Y="0" Width="88" Height="60"></Element>
      </Element>
      <Element ID="GamePlay_FervorPipDisplay" X="236" Y="115" Width="90" Height="42"></Element>
      <Element ID="GamePlay_AimPipDisplay" X="236" Y="115" Width="90" Height="42"></Element>
      <Element ID="LevelMeter" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1">
        <Element ID="LevelMeterFill" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"> 
          <Element ID="LevelMeter_BonusMeter" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"> 
            <Element ID="meter_fill" X="0" Y="0" Width="401" Height="6"> 
              <Element ID="meter_fill_image" X="0" Y="0" Width="401" Height="6"></Element>
            </Element>
          </Element>
          <Element ID="meter_fill" X="0" Y="0" Width="400" Height="6"
            <Element ID="meter_fill_image" X="0" Y="0" Width="400" Height="6"></Element>
          </Element>
        </Element>
(I am not the author of the UI, I am just adapting the bar for me. My UI is composed of parts from Ultraminimal, and some from Amalise with some modifications I did) Once done to my taste I will made a post to thank the creators and tell them what I did.