View Single Post
Unread 02-21-2022, 12:00 PM
The Wary
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adra
Hello.

As no skinning pack update has been released since update 25, it is a bit complicated to publish an update of the skins to fit with the new codes without owning a palantiri...

Concerning the brawler mettle bar elements, here is the state of what I know and what I don't :

Toolbar code ok :

Code:
<Element ID="GamePlay_MettlePipDisplay" 	X="xxx" Y="yyy" Width="www" Height="hhh"></Element>

Mettle pictures : Ok from 1 to 8 but not for full mettle. The default picture is animated !

Code:
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_empty" 	FileName="fervor_9_Pips_empty.tga"></Mapping> 
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_1pips" 	FileName="fervor_9_Pips_1pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_2pips" 	FileName="fervor_9_Pips_2pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_3pips" 	FileName="fervor_9_Pips_3pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_4pips" 	FileName="fervor_9_Pips_4pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_5pips" 	FileName="fervor_9_Pips_5pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_6pips" 	FileName="fervor_9_Pips_6pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_7pips" 	FileName="fervor_9_Pips_7pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_8pips" 	FileName="fervor_9_Pips_8pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="???????????????????" 	FileName="fervor_9_Pips_8pips.tga"></Mapping>
I failed to guess this last picture assertID codename.
Maybe is not not even designed to be skinnable
I see only a mettle_9_Pips_9pips in the raw data.