View Single Post
Unread 06-07-2011, 12:08 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eili
I dont want to turn this thread into an arguement battle over so i apologize if you took it the wrong way.

I was not personally under Sapience Wrath but rather wrote this because if the result of this was to really post the players feeling reality about LUA and UI, as the result is mostly negative from us, i am not sur it would be appreciate at all by Turbine. (beeing pointed out by CSTM when you know how is its impact on the community, may result in some more negative actions)
No i am not paranoid (i think at least )

-----------------
In Feb 2011 i posted on the forum :
@+Sapience : is there any new rules against modifications of the UI ?
Title says all i think.

Until 4 months ago, we were giving by Lotro (Frosty : still working for Lotro ?) the tool (Art Assets + Definition +Dictionnary) allowing us to modify the UI.

So could you please tell us if there is a new policy against modifying the UI or if we will have those tool posted as usual on LotroInterface for the futur ?

Thank you

That was never answered by Turbine (may be my question was too direct and badly formulate)
There are a ton of questions Turbine never answers - they have a tendency to play things very close to the vest when it comes to stating their plans, with the only time they actually do, is when they know 100% that it's going to happen.

This isn't to defend, just to explain. It's possible they do this just to avoid backlash for "breaking their promises" if they need to change something; but regardless, no matter which way you look at it, it leaves us in the dark. And in that regard, it drives me just as nuts as anybody else.

Lord of the Rings Online
75 Fourohfour | 75 Artemedis | 60 Whiskeytango Foxtrot | 50 Mistah Boombastic | 56 Appetizer | 25 Aggromi
61 Onepointtwentyone Gigawatts

World of Warcraft
90 Downlo 85 Gravetaxi 85 Ümad 85 Artemedis 85 Guthuros