View Single Post
Unread 05-15-2007, 05:34 PM
The Indomitable
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Omg Sabar man that would be awesome man! That would help me out a bunch as i get lost even trying to figure out what goes where and what i can and cannot change on a interface.

Aalwein is right, doing this would not only give you the most Dled interface/template but you would be my hero, as well as the other people who have no idea where to start on some of this stuff!

The one thing that hurts me is not knowing which tag goes to what and not having a pic to see where that particular tga is to reference ingame. I suck at trying to learn buy reading and have to have some pictures to help me out, then I can finally get it and start making full UIs.

If you do decide to do this man, Ill add you as credit to every UI i do! Because if it wouldnt be for your "skinning UI for dummies" tutorials and templates I would still be stuck only being able to do the letterbox bottoms.

Anyway, thanks man if you do decide to do this, I already have a pretty good letterbox_bottom template made with a Base layer plus editable xml file to start making the design "out of the box" sorta speak. If ya need it to kick things off let me know and Ill send it to ya.

Good Luck and thanks again man, I know I appreciate this alot!

Last edited by AmbushMartyr : 05-15-2007 at 05:37 PM.