View Single Post
Unread 09-09-2012, 07:39 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garan
Thanks. Unfortunately, that post is sorely outdated. There are quite a few Action codes that have been added since that post and even more that will be added with RoR. I'll have to get around to updating that post sometime after RoR release.

As to your original question, no, there is no way at present to use a quickslot to fire Actions. The closest thing we can come to that are Aliases such as emotes, etc. since those can be bound to a quickslot.
Thanks for the info Garan, can stop going in circles trying to get this to work now.

Whilst your post I refered to may be outdated, it still has a lot of info that I didn't see anywhere else and was helpful for the exact things I was trying to do

As part of my experiments, I was mucking around with pre-defining a quickslot button, using the line

self.TestQS1:SetShortcut( Turbine.UI.Lotro.Shortcut( 6.0, "0x7002E996" ) );

and attempting to use codes directly in combination with changing the type values of "6.0" to see if any of them might happen to pass the code through in a usable form (just blind stabs, but you never know, heh), and worked out that 6.0 was for skills, and 4.0 causes it to be considered an alias and 7.0 seemed to be a pet command shortcut based on the error message (wasn't using a pet class)... is there a listing of what the various types are for these values somewhere?

Edit: 2.0 is an item, 9.0 is a hobby... still testing

3.0 gives an odd effect when you mouseover it, with a small white line popping up below and to the right of the quickslot when you place the mouse over it, but, along with 5.0 seems to accept any form of shortcut paired with it without giving an invalid shortcut error - but doesnt display or allow that shortcut to be used.

Last edited by Delone : 09-10-2012 at 01:27 AM.