View Single Post
Unread 10-04-2011, 05:44 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Got a bit of a chance to play around with this - tested the following member events:

MoraleChanged, MaxMoraleChanged, BaseMaxMoraleChanged all seem to work (at least I think they all work - I dump all of them to the same event handler).

PowerChanged, MaxPowerChanged, BaseMaxPowerChanged also seems to work (again I think they work - I'm using the same handler for all power events as well).

EffectAdded seems to work, but effects have a tendency to get re-added every so often. They may be removed as well, but I can't tell because EffectRemoved and EffectCleared never triggered. I was in a different zone than the players I was testing my script with, so that may be a factor. Also, the effects list is ... odd. The count doesn't seem to be consistent, or always right. It'll never be larger than it should be, but it sometimes won't be as large as it should be. So, unfortunately, polling probably isn't an answer.

InCombatChanged never seemed to trigger - not a big deal, I can just use the player's.

Edit: I should note that this is for party members other than the player. On the player, all of the events worked fine.

Further Edit: Garan didn't mention it, but it looks like MemberAdded and MemberRemoved are Party events. Presumably so are LeaderChanged, AssistTargetAdded, AssistTargetRemoved.

Last edited by moebius92 : 10-04-2011 at 09:46 PM.