View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2010, 06:03 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Need help to modify Worldjoin panel

Hello,

after some hours of research and try and what not ... i need some help if you can.

I would like to modify the bars listing (some border are silver other gold at least for me) the different instances available : at least not really the bar but the border.

But i wonder if those border are relative to our levels, or if we did not the instance already ....

Do you think those ArtAsset could do it ?

Code:
<Mapping ArtAssetID="base_box_titlebar_left_gold" FileName="base_box_titlebar_left_gold.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="base_box_titlebar_right_gold" FileName="base_box_titlebar_right_gold.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="base_box_titlebar_top_gold" FileName="base_box_titlebar_top_gold.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_gold_bottom_left_light" FileName="box_gold_bottom_left_light.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_gold_bottom_light" FileName="box_gold_bottom_light.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_gold_lower_right_light" FileName="box_gold_lower_right_light.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_gold_side_left_light" FileName="box_gold_side_left_light.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_gold_side_right_light" FileName="box_gold_side_right_light.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_gold_upper_left_light" FileName="box_gold_upper_left_light.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_gold_upper_light" FileName="box_gold_upper_light.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_gold_upper_right_light" FileName="box_gold_upper_right_light.tga"></Mapping>
Thank you