View Single Post
Unread 12-12-2011, 01:11 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Seems items from your bag that are in quickslots disappear when loading using the LOTRO Plugin Manager, but if you load the plugin manually after you log in, then the items will remain in place. Skills don't seem to suffer from this problem. I believe this is probably due to the invalid shortcut error you get when you try and set a quickslot to a inventory item that no longer is in your inventory. When you initially run out of the item the quickslot turns grey like normal quickslots do, but if you unload and then reload the plugin without getting any more of that item, then instead of it coming back in grey, it just gets removed from the quickslot.

Also, the Travel plugin by D.H1cks doesn't seem to load when using the LOTRO Plugin Manager, I get some "Rings Online\Plugins\Turbine\UI\Lotro\Quickslot.lua:11: Invalid shortcut for quickslot specified." error. All the other plugins I use so far seem to be working ok.

If I load Bootstrap using the LOTRO Plugin Manager to have Bootstrap load everything else I get the same errors, but if I load Bootstrap after I'm logged in it works just like it did before Update 5.