Thread: Auctioneer!!!
View Single Post
Unread 06-03-2007, 08:01 AM
The Wary

Cool Auctionner Pt:2

I read shortly after posting that Turbine isn't allowing any interface changes besides to skins. While I applaud them in keeping the game free of such changes in order to keep a cleaner game and an even playing field for all players(I hope?) , some P.C. users feel it's their right to be able to modify programs they purchase. I'm happy with the game as is for the most part. I'm sure it shall be streamlined over time, more polished as it were, but please make the necessary changes to the auction houses TURBINE!!!
If they will not let others modify it, please modify it yourselves. Making money at the Auction House is a lot of fun to some players. We should be able to scan the whole thing. In middle earth it would be easy to see "a list of all items" and we should be able to save our findings. I put enough hours into the game already, without having to break out a pen and paper and spend hours upon hours in the AH. Even with a more "friendly" system in place, I will spend a lot of time there anyhow.
I enjoy playing the game as is anyway, and will continue to do so. All I ask is this... improve the AH system, or add a Banker Vocation(he would be the Mod/ would have scanning abilities etc..)good idea... no... YES!!!
Later