View Single Post
Unread 11-17-2010, 12:02 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Thanks again guys. And I wouldn't use someone else's work without giving them full credit, Wicked. Just the same as stealing someone's car in my opinion. lol I just really like those images and have to find or create anything that fits so perfectly for the vendor and vault panels. For every skin that I create or edit, I will probably always use those images.

I've been using Faststone (Daimon hooked me up with that a while ago. lol) and I've already been through Frosty's newest V3B2 Skin Art Pack using FastStone and I wasn't able to find the images that I posted a screen shot of. Otherwise I wouldn't have made a post about it. lol I very impatient when it comes to creating or editing stuff like this and waiting for someone to respond to a forum post drives me nuts. lol I've even resorted to "testing" certain images that I am not sure what they apply to and then trying to find them in the UI. I think I might be able to find the targa files that way, but it could take a while. lol

I honestly can't say how much I appreciate everyone's help with this because I never really understood xml or coding of this nature until a lot of the great people on lotrointerface helped me to understand it.

Thanks!!

~~Thay

Last edited by Thayilis : 11-17-2010 at 12:04 PM.